Do you want to raise your voice and make a difference to diabetes services and care? Take action and sign up to Parivartan Voices now.
Taking action can be as quick and simple as signing a petition or as exciting as starting your own local campaign. However you get involved, you can be sure that your influence is helping to change lives for the better.
Why do we need you?
You have to power to work with Parivartan Foundation to improve the quality of diabetes care. By joining Parivartan Voices and using your time and experience to help influence politicians, policymakers and the NHS, you can make a real difference to the quality of diabetes care. Parivartan Voices work with us to campaign and influence for improvements in diabetes services and care across India. By getting involved and raising your voice you can change lives and futures.
What will I be doing?
As a Parivartan Voice you will use your passion to make a difference. It’s up to you to decide how you want to get involved. You can:
- Take part in our national campaigns
- Start your own local campaign to improve diabetes services in your area
- Attend patient involvement meetings making sure the NHS diabetes services are the best they can be
- Help us keep in touch with what’s happening in your area
- Help raise awareness of the care people with living diabetes should expect
- Talk to health care professionals about your experience
- Reply to surveys about local and national services
- Put diabetes priorities on the government agenda.
How much time do I need to commit?
Whether you’ve got a few minutes to give, an hour to spare, or a few days to fill, you can make a difference. We’ll keep updated with the latest opportunities to take action. It’s up to you to decide how you want to get involved.
What support will I be given?
If you become a Parivartan Voice, we will:
Help you become an effective voice for diabetes
- Help you find opportunities to get involved in the NHS in your area
- Keep you up-to-date with policy development in diabetes
- Tell you about our campaigns
- Give you the chance to attend training and meet others who are shaping local services.
- You’ll be able to share your passion for improving diabetes services and care with the people who have the power to make a difference
- Free training and advice on how to campaign in your area
- Out-of-pocket expenses are available for some roles
- Meet new people and share your experiences.
What benefits can I expect?
Being a Parivartan Voices
As a Parivartan Voice it’s important that you:
- Check with a member of the Parivartan Voices team or your local office before starting your own local campaign – we may be able to provide information or advice about what’s happening locally.
- Take action as a Parivartan Voice, not as a representative of Parivartan Foundation. Local decision-makers have a duty to listen to the people they represent, so your voice will often be far more influential than our own
- Update us on your activities so we know how you’re getting on and any ways in which we can help.
Sign up to Diabetes Voices and take action where you live. Together we can change things for the better. Please fill the form below and our support team shall contact you as soon as possible.